This yummy Halloween coffee punch is perfect for Halloween parties, brunches, and get-togethers! Plus, it’s so smooth tasting and easy to make!
We’re excited about getting so close to Halloween! We’ve been doing all the festive Halloween activities like watching our favorite Halloween movies, visiting the pumpkin patch, and having Halloween parties with this Halloween coffee!
Every year it gets even more fun as the kids get older. There’s nothing better than reliving the holidays through your kids and making them memorable for your family!
How To Make Witch’s Brew Iced Coffee – Halloween Coffee Punch Recipe – Step By Step
1 — Add 4 cups of cold water and 1 package (2 coffee packs) of cold brew coffee in a large pitcher.
2 — Add in the spices and let it steep overnight.
3 — In the morning, remove the coffee packs and strain the cold brew through the mesh to remove the spices.
4 — Pour back into the pitcher and add in 3 cups of cold water.
5 — To make the punch, add ½ cup hazelnut creamer and ½ teaspoon vanilla extract and stir. Pour over ice and enjoy!
To celebrate and continue our Sugar and Charm coffee series, we came up with the most delicious Witch’s Brew Iced Coffee, seasoned with yummy spices and made into an iced coffee punch!
Dunkin’ Donuts Cold Brew has become a new favorite in our home. It’s literally the easiest cold brew I’ve ever made, and it’s so incredibly smooth. This time, we added some spices as they steeped in the refrigerator overnight.
The way I describe the flavor of this coffee punch is almost like a coffee chai! It’s absolutely delicious!!
Make Ahead Of Time
This would be a fun recipe to serve if you’re hosting a morning Halloween party, get-together, or brunch! Of course, it’s also good to make and keep in the refrigerator for yourself and your family to enjoy throughout the week too! Another recipe you might want to try is this Witches Brew Recipe – The Best Cocktail.
A Coffee Punch That’s Steeped In Flavors
Once the coffee steeps overnight with the spices, I strained it through a mesh strainer to remove the whole spices. Then added hazelnut creamer, vanilla, and ice to it.
Use Dry Ice For Extra Spookiness!
To create a smokey look, we added dry ice outside the cauldron. Inside, I used a smaller plastic container for the coffee punch. This was solely for presentation, but you can also serve this right out of a pitcher! Enjoy!
Top Tips For Iced Coffee Punch
- If you prefer adding ice and don’t want to dilute your cold brew too much, try ice cubes made out of coffee!
- Make sure you allow the spices to steep overnight for a rich flavor.
- Keep the coffee punch refrigerated until you wish to serve. This way, when you add ice cubes, they will not melt straight away.
- Make sure you strain out the spices before serving.
Check Out These Other Tasty Punch Recipes
This post is sponsored by Walmart and Dunkin’ Donuts
If you have tried this iced coffee punch recipe or any other recipe on Sugar and Charm, then please rate it and let me know how it turned out in the comments below!
Witch’s Brew Iced Coffee
- 7 cups Dunkin’ Donuts Cold Brew Coffee
- 5 cinnamon sticks
- 1/2 cup hazelnut creamer
- 1 tablespoon whole cloves
- 6 stars of whole star anise
- 1 teaspoon fresh nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a large pitcher add in 4 cups cold water and 1 package (2 coffee packs) of cold brew coffee.
- Add in the spices and let it steep overnight.
- In the morning, remove the coffee packs and strain the cold brew through mesh to remove the spices.
- Pour back into the pitcher and add in 3 cups of cold water.
- To make the punch, add in ½ cup hazelnut creamer and ½ teaspoon vanilla extract and stir. Pour over ice and enjoy!