We’ve had so much fun hosting our Spooky Snack Lab Contest! Did you enter?! I loved seeing everyone’s Halloween pins! AND we’re continuing this fun party with a fun NUTTER BUTTER Cookies recipe! Who doesn’t love those yummy peanut butter cookies shaped like a peanut?! There are so many creative ideas you can make with them too… did you see these mummies?! Adorable! We decided to do a little Halloween experimenting for ourselves and created the most delicious NUTTER BUTTER Cookie Blondies!! They have crushed NUTTER BUTTER Cookies in them and for a little Halloween charm! And we added the easiest gravestones to the top and served them with orange Fanta for instant Halloween fun!
This post is in collaboration with NUTTER BUTTER Cookies and Fanta.
NUTTER BUTTER Cookie Blondies
- 8 ounces butter, room temp.
- 1 cup dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs, room temp.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 10 crushed NUTTER BUTTER Cookies
- 1 1/2 cups milk chocolate chips
NUTTER BUTTER Cookie Gravestones
- 8 crushed NUTTER BUTTER Cookies for the top of the brownies
- 6 NUTTER BUTTER Cookies cut in half
- vanilla frosting for the “RIP”
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees. In a standalone mixer with the paddle attachment cream the butter and brown sugar until smooth.
- Add in the granulated sugar and beat on high until fluffy.
- Turn the mixer to low and add in the eggs, vanilla and 1 tablespoon vegetable oil. Mix well and scrape the sides of the bowl.
- In a small bowl combine the flour, salt, baking soda and give it a whisk.
- Slowly add the flour mixture to the butter mixture.
- Fold in the crushed NUTTER BUTTER Cookies and chocolate chips. Bake for 25 minutes. Do not over bake these!
- Take them out when they’re still a little doughy and they’ll set out of the oven too. Let them cool and then cut in squares.
- Sprinkle the crushed NUTTER BUTTER Cookies on top of the brownies.
- Then, using a piping bag and a small round tip, write RIP on the NUTTER BUTTER Cookies broken in half.
- Add a little frosting to the bottom of the cookie to set on top of the brownies.