A simple DIY candy cane sugar scrub using a few ingredients. These make fun holiday gifts for friends and family!
Merry Christmas! If you’re looking for a fun project for the kids or teens to do during the holiday break, these Candy Cane Sugar Scrubs are all-natural, incredibly easy to make and smell delicious!
I used a few drops of fresh pomegranate juice to give it the “reddish” color, organic peppermint essential oil for the scent, and organic almond oil to moisturize the skin.
I’ve been using mine for two weeks and I’m hooked! The peppermint is a nice pick-me-up and adds a festive touch to the season!
Let us know if you make these sugar scrubs by leaving comment and review below!
Candy Cane Sugar Scrub
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup almond oil, Jojoba oil, coconut oil, avoacado oil or olive oil work too.
- 10 drops peppermint essential oil , more or less
- 1 tbsp pomegranate juice , or natyural red dye
- Combine the sugar and the oil in a bowl. Mix together until incorporated.
- Dived the mixture in half.
- Add a few drops of natural red food coloring (or dark pomegranate juice) into 1/2 of the mixture and mix until you have a nice pink color.
- In a plastic globes or a jar, layer in the red and white sugar scrub until the jar is filled.