Who doesn’t love a good yard game?! And especially one you can make, which doubles the fun and time, keeping your kids (or husband, ha!) occupied and out of the house this summer! We’ve gathered a few of our favorite DIY outdoor yard games for you to peruse and be inspired. So grab the family, put your game face on and happy DIYing!
Click on each photo to take you to the tutorial!
1. Portable game board via Martha Stewart.
2. Pineapple bowling from Kelly Golightly.
3. Giant Jenga via A Beautiful Mess!
4. Yard Yahtzee!
5. A fun Ring-toss from Women’s Day.
6. Hand painted horse shoes from Design Love Fest.
7. How to build a Bocce Ball court!