Summer is upon us and I can feel it! AND what better way to kick off this warmer weather with a delicious (and somewhat healthy!) papaya and banana coconut sorbet recipe?! It’s SO easy to make, dairy-free and super tasty!! The color is a beautiful, vibrant orange and we served ours on a cone with shredded coconut. Enjoy!
Papaya and Banana Coconut Sorbet Recipe
- 3 cups ripe papaya cubed
- 1/2 cup banana
- 13 oz can of full fat coconut milk
- 1 cup sugar
- Pinch of salt
- Add all of the ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Using an ice cream maker (I have this one), place in the maker and follow the recommended directions specific to your ice cream machine.
- I usually let mine run for about 45 minutes, until the mixture is thick in texture.
- Pour the sorbet into a freeze proof bowl and let it harden overnight.
- Serve with shredded coconut and enjoy!!