Simple, 4 ingredients papaya, banana coconut sorbet recipe! This dairy free dessert is made with full fat coconut milk and perfectly sweetened. We absolutely love this recipe!
Summer is upon us and I can feel it! What better way to kick off this warmer weather with a delicious papaya and banana coconut sorbet recipe? We served this at our Cinco de Mayo party and everyone loved it.
It’s SO easy to make, dairy-free and super tasty!! The color is a beautiful, vibrant orange and we served ours on a cone with shredded coconut. This would be the perfect dessert if you’re serving Mexican food.
What is Sorbet?
Sorbet is a dairy free dessert made with fruit and sugar. It’s very refreshing and a great palate cleanser too. Unlike ice cream, which must contain at least 10% milk.
How to Make Sorbet
Measure out the ingredients and add them to a blender.
Blend on high until smooth.
Next, using an ice cream maker, place in the maker and follow the recommended directions specific to your ice cream machine.
Let it run for about 45 minutes, until the mixture is thick in texture.
Pour the sorbet into a freeze proof bowl and let it harden overnight.
More Dessert Recipes You’ll Love!
Let us know if you make these delicious sorbet recipe by leaving a comment and review below! We’d love to know your thoughts!
Papaya and Banana Coconut Sorbet Recipe
- 3 cups ripe papaya, cubed
- 1/2 cup banana
- 13 oz can of full fat coconut milk
- 1 cup sugar
- Pinch of salt
- Add all of the ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Using an ice cream maker (I have this one), place in the maker and follow the recommended directions specific to your ice cream machine.
- I usually let mine run for about 45 minutes, until the mixture is thick in texture.
- Pour the sorbet into a freeze proof bowl and let it harden overnight.
- Serve with shredded coconut and enjoy!!