Champagne and Chambord Jigglers are a fun way to add a little bit of elegance to a jello shot!
If you’re hosting a “galentine’s” or cooking something special for a loved one for Valentine’s Day, start it off right with these chic and gourmet Champagne and Chambord Jigglers!
These are not your college party Jell-o shots. We’re proving that gelatin shots can be luxury! Probably the most classy Jell-o shot we’ve ever tasted! You have to try these. Cheers!!
How to Make Champagne + Chambord Jigglers
- Lemon juice
- Pink Food Coloring (optional)
- Mix the Champagne, sugar and lemon juice in a pot. Add the packets of gelatin and let proof for a few minutes.
- Once bloomed, put the pot over medium heat and bring to a slow boil until the gelatin is dissolved.
- Take off the heat and add in the Chambord and food coloring.
- Pour into a square baking dish and cover.
- Place in the refrigerator for a few hours until set.
- Cut into squares of deliciousness and enjoy!
What type of alcohol is Chambord?
Chambord is a liqueur crafted with the finest ingredients in the Loire Valley. It’s made with blackberries and raspberries.
How long does it take jello shots to set?
Let each layer set about an hour before adding a new layer over the top. It takes 2-5 hours for jello shots to set. You can also leave them in the refrigerator overnight.
How do you take jello shots?
Although there are several ways to serve a jello shot… plastic cup, cut into squares, jello shot syringes, we serve these with tiny spoons for guests to use with their shot glass. It’s a classy version of a jello shot!
More Jello Shot Recipes You’ll Love!
4th of July Layered Jello Shots
Let us know if you make these Champagne and Chambord Jigglers by leaving a comment and review below!
Champagne and Chambord Jigglers
- 5 cups Champagne
- 1 1/4 cups Chambord
- 6 tablespoons lemon juice
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 9 packs gelatin
- Pink food coloring (only if you want, but not necessary. They will be a very light color of Chambord if you don’t use food coloring)
- Mix the Champagne, sugar and lemon juice in a pot. Add the packets of gelatin and let proof for a few minutes. Once bloomed, put the pot over medium heat and bring to a slow boil until the gelatin is dissolved.
- Take off the heat and add in the Chambord. Pour into a square baking dish and cover in the fridge for a few hours until set. Cut into squares of deliciousness and enjoy!
7 thoughts on “Champagne + Chambord Jigglers”
What kind of champagne do you use?
Champagne Jell-o shots is such a brilliant idea! I seriously cannot to make these!
Hi Eden! Love the recipe for the fancy jello shots. I do have one tiny question…Do you still need to add the food coloring and if so, when do you add it? Thanks so much!
Hi Gina!! You don’t need food coloring (I should clarify that in the post!) but I did to make them that bright pink color. Otherwise, they’re actually a very light maroon, pink!