If you need the perfect gift to give a loved one, our charming holiday gift guide is full of ideas! We update this guide each year to bring you the best holiday gift ideas in all price ranges!
Holiday Gift Guide For Women
1. Coffee and Online Shopping Tank – Story of my life!
2. In the Company of Women – An inspiring book for women with advice from artist, makers and entrepreneurs.
3. Cool Mist Essential Oil Hummidifier – I’m obsessed with my essential oil humidifier that i keep on my nightstand! Every night I choose a different oil to diffuse, usually lavender. I also really like this one too, as it’s a warm night light as well. Such a great gift!
4. Herbivore Botanical Bath & Body Set – I first bought the coconut milk bath in Hawaii and enjoyed it so much. It smells heavenly!!
5. UGG Dakota Slippers – Recently splurged and purchased these slippers I’ve been wanting. They’re so soft and have a good sole to walk outside with. I have been wearing them nonstop!
6. Winter Solstice Kit – I really love Gratitude Collaborative gift boxes. They work with local artist and have a donation built into their cost that goes directly to charitable sources.
Holiday Gift Guide for Men
7. UGG Cooke Slippers – Zan is a huge fan of UGG slippers too… such a great gift for guys that last a long time.
8. Stainless Steel Mug – Love Zojirushi stainless steel mugs! They come in 12oz and 16oz and are perfect for coffee on-the-go!
9. Salt & Straw 5 Pack Ice Cream – If you watch my Instagram Stories, you probably know we’re all about Salt & Straw. I’ve received the 5 pack of ice cream (sent to my house!) and it’s such treat!
10. Beats Wireless Headphones – Because wireless headphones are genius! Don’t wires seem so outdated?!
11. The Rise of Theodore Roosevelt – A great book for history buffs!
12. Crosley Cruiser Portable Record Player – There’s something so charming about vintage inspired record players. This one is portable and would be so fun to pack for a trip to the snow!
Another gift guide for guys!
Holiday Gift Guide for Kids
13. Rylee and Cru – I love Rylee and Cru’s sweet patterns and charming baby clothes. They make great gifts.
14. Hanna Anderson Long John PJ’s – If you haven’t heard of Hanna Anderson Pajamas, they’re made with incredibly comfortable and soft organic cotton and you can buy matching pajams for everyone in the family! Romeo and Monroe have a matching set that I just adore!
15. KicKee Pants Swaddling Blanket – Can’t get enough of the soft, stretchy material of Kickee Pants brand! Their blankets and clothes are a must-have! These are another fave!
16. The Beach People Co. Beach Cart – We’re total beach bums in the summer and I’m very excited to finally have a charming wagon (that rides on sand!) to pull two kids in!
17. Wooden Espresso Machine – Pretty much the cutest wooden toy ever!
18. PlanetBox Rover Lunch Box – One of my best buys this year! I can’t even begin to express how PlanetBox helped with our school lunch situation! I love that Romeo can open it himself, no bags and it makes me more creative when packing his lunch.
Gift Guide for The Home
19. Beachwood Peasant Bowl – Farmhouse Pottery is a family owned pottery shop based in Vermont. They make and sell gorgeous goods just like these beautiful bowls.
20. Breville Espresso Machine – We bought this machine this year and have been using it every morning. Truly a great gift for the coffee lover in your life!
21. Heavyweight Flannel Sheets – There is nothing better than getting into a bed with cozy flannel sheets. These are wonderful and reasonably priced!
22. Faux Fur Pom Pom Throw – I love a good throw in the winter. Can’t get over how charming this one with giant poms poms is!
23. UE Boom Bluetooth Speaker – Another item we use everyday! The sound that comes out of this little UE Boom is awesome! It’s small and portable too!
24. Morning Noon Night: A Way of Living – The perfect book for any interior design or hospitality gurus. I have their first book (I reference it all the time!) and I am patiently awaiting Morning Noon Night! Love everything Soho House does!