This hot cocoa bar is the perfect place for a warm chocolate treat this festive season! Top hot cocoa with marshmallows and crushed candy canes. Your friends, family, and neighbors will love you for it!
Pick an area outside to create a charming hot cocoa stand
As you know, it only snows in the mountains here, so we bought a few large bags of fake snow from tossing all over the ground, and I have to say it actually made it look a little chilly, right?
How To Make A Hot Cocoa Bar – Step By Step
Table of Contents
- Set the table out, or you can use a cocktail trolley.
- Decorate with some green, like a wreath.
- Stock up on cups. Red cups are great for a festive touch and work well with a wreath.
- Lay out your hot cocoa bar with toppings, such as marshmallows and candy.
- Brew up some hot cocoa and keep it in thermoses. See-through thermoses are great, as you can see when you may need to top them up.
Decorating Your Hot Cocoa Bar
When it comes to decorating your hot cocoa bar, keep life simple! A wreath or some Christmas tree cuttings will add a lovely pop of green!
Use a sprinkle of fake snow over your wreath and on the table/trolley surface, creating a nice winterscape!
Topping For Your Hot Cocoa Bar
Offering up a variety of toppings is essential for a good hot cocoa bar. Put your toppings in different types of containers to add another level of interest to your bar.
You can go for the classics, such as crushed candy canes and marshmallows (always a hit!), but why not get creative? Here are some other ideas:
- White, Dark, and Milk Chocolate Chips.
- Grated Cinnamon.
- Hot Tamales.
A Simple Way To Give Back This Fall
This Hot Cocoa Bar is so simple to set up and a great way to give back this fall. You can set it out and give it back to the neighborhood, or if you want an easy idea for a local charity fair, then go for this!
Top Tips For A Hot Cocoa Bar
- Use a patio serving trolley or fold-out table.
- Add a pop of green with a festive wreath.
- Get creative with your hot cocoa toppings.
- Use see-through thermoses, so you can monitor the levels of hot cocoa you have left.
Check Out These Other Great Festive Ideas
25 Creative Winter Fundraising Ideas by Classy
20 Impossibly Creative DIY Outdoor Christmas Decorations by DIY and Craft
If you have tried this Hot Cocoa Bar or any other ideas on my blog, then please rate it and let me know how it turned out in the comments below!