As much as I truly love a nice, crisp glass of chilled rosé, it’s also incredibly satisfying and fun to switch it up for something like this easy strawberry frozé recipe! I’m sure you’re wondering what in the world a Frozé is, so let me explain! Take a delicious (but not too pricey) bottle of rosé wine and blend it with frozen fruit to make a slushy, frozen treat! That’s a Froze! It’s honestly so good and not too sweet at all since it has no added sugar, just the fruit, and rosé. We couldn’t believe our taste buds when we whipped these up and took a few sips! It’s totally worth trying this uniquely delicious frozen cocktail and serving some up at your next summertime soirée! I served my Strawberry Frozés in 6-ounce classic canning jars and used these copper straws, which are a favorite!
- 10 Large frozen strawberries
- 2½ cups rosé
- 1 Large lemon (juice), approx. 2 ounces
- 1½ tablespoons fresh tarragon
- 1.5 Cups Ice
- Add all of the ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add a little more ice if you want a thicker consistency
- Garnish with a sprig of tarragon