To celebrate the last few weeks of summer we’ve created an amazing fizzy white wine sangria! This recipe is made with tropical fruit, ginger, and white wine! It’s easy and refreshing!
We love that this white wine sangria recipe is not very sweet and the tropical fruit, like mango, pineapple, and kiwi add such a vibrant flavor and color. The ginger adds some spice to the sangria too!
It’s now one of my favorite recipes for entertaining.
Another bonus is that it’s easy to make and serves 6-8 people!
HOW DO YOU MAKE WHITE SANGRIA?
Table of Contents
- Wash and prepare all of the fruit. Slice or cut the fruit in small pieces. I personally like the way it looks sliced.
- Make the homemade simple syrup to sweeten the sangria.
- Add the white wine, fruit, vodka, simple syrup, and liqueur in a large pitcher.
- Place the sangria in the refrigerator to infuse the flavors. Anywhere from an hour to overnight depending on how much time you have and how fruity you want the flavor.
- Before serving, add in the club soda (any sparkling water) to give it some bubbles.
WHAT IS A GOOD WHITE WINE FOR SANGRIA?
You don’t need a very expensive bottle of wine when making sangria! Save your good bottles for sipping. Try an affordable dry white like Rioja Blanco, or a crisp Sauvignon Blanc or even a Pinot Grigio.
More Sangria Recipes You’ll Love!
Let us know if you make this sangria recipe by leaving a comment below!
Fizzy White Wine Sangria
- 1 bottle Crisp White wine, Turning Leaf Refresh is a favorite
- 1 mango, peeled and diced
- 1 pineapple, peeled and cubed
- 3 kiwis, peeled and sliced
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/8 cup minced ginger
- Handful of fresh mint
- Peel, dice and cut all of the fruit.
- Add it into a glass pitcher.
- Pour one bottle of Turning Leaf Refresh Wine over the fruit and 3 tablespoons lemon juice.
- Muddle lightly, then let it sit in the refrigerator for a few hours.
- Fill with ice and stir. Fill each glass with fruit, sangria and ice. Garnish with fresh mint.