Get all warm and cozy this fall with a coconut cream and pumpkin spice coffee! This recipe mixes pumpkin spice with a lovely hint of earthy hazelnut. It’s so easy to make a batch and it’s so delicious!
“© The J.M. Smucker Company. © 2017. DD IP Holder LLC (as to Dunkin’ Donuts and all other trademarks, logos and trade dress of DD IP Holder LLC) used under license.”
Every morning I wake up and the first thing I do, while everyone is still sound asleep, is make my coffee! It’s literally how I’ve started my day for the past 10 years and now that we have a hectic elementary school schedule in the morning, my cup of coffee has never been more important. The smell of warm, fresh coffee brewing in the early am is one of life’s simple pleasures that I enjoy so much. And since it’s October, my coffee must have aromas and flavors of the season, so we brewed Dunkin’ Donuts Pumpkin Spice (a seasonal favorite!) and mixed it with the earthy notes of Dunkin’ Donuts Hazelnut coffee. Blended together, they’re such a good combo!
How To Make A Warm Coconut Cream Pumpkin Spice Coffee – Step By Step
- Add all of the ingredients into a blender and blend until fully mixed and pour into a glass jar with a lid.
- Brew 10 cups of Dunkin’ Donuts Pumpkin Spice and Dunkin’ Donuts Hazelnut coffee together!
- I usually do 5 scoops of Pumpkin Spice and 5 scoops of Hazelnut! Just wait until you smell and taste how good it is!
Homemade Pumpkin Spice Creamer For A Pumpkin Spice Coffee!
I also made a seasonal, homemade coconut cream pumpkin pie creamer to top this delicious fall coffee with. The creamer is sweetened with maple syrup and has pumpkin puree, coconut cream, pumpkin pie spices and vanilla. It’s incredibly easy to make and the best part is that you can control how sweet you like it using maple syrup. It’s a small batch and stays fresh for 4 days in the fridge! Enjoy and cheers to fall!!
Pumpkin Spice – Perfect For Fall!
Sure it’s everywhere (almost all year round!) but pumpkin spice is popular around fall for a reason, it’s delicious! And the spice blend is made for fall, so warming, with nutmeg, cinnamon and clove dancing around your taste buds – perfect!
Pumpkin spice is a concoction that mixes the powdered forms of cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and allspice. If you know what those smell/taste like individually, then you have a general idea of their combined flavor. The creamer and the coffee combine to create something akin to a pumpkin spice latte,…sweet, spicy, milky and pumpkiny!
An Easy Coffee Full Of Flavor!
This tastes like coffee shop coffee. Rich, creamy and packed with lovely spices. No need for hopping in the car on a frosty morning, to queue at the coffee shop! It’s easy to make in a batch, so perfect if you have guests round for the night and want a great morning coffee. Plus those lovely aromas will waft around the house, beckoning even the sleepiest of guests down to the kitchen!
Top Tips For Warm Coconut Cream Pumpkin Spice Coffee
- If you have a lot of people to brunch and don’t want to be running back and forth between the kitchen and the table, invest in a good thermos, or insulated pot.
- Use filtered water.
- Coffee mugs make for good conversation pieces. Do you collect them from your travels? Do you have an assortment of mugs with funny quotes or inspirational or cheesy sayings on them? It’s the simple things that make a cup of coffee even better!
- Serve with some mini donuts!
Check Out These Other Delicious Coffee Recipes
Nutella Hazelnut Coffee by Delightful E Made
Easy Mint Mocha Coffee Recipe by What The Fork
If you have tried this Pumpkin Spice Coffee recipe, or any other recipe on my blog, then please rate it and let me know how it turned out in the comments below! You can also FOLLOW ME on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM and PINTEREST to see more delicious, healthy, family friendly food!
This post is sponsored by Walmart and Dunkin’ Donuts
Coconut Cream Pumpkin Pie Coffee Creamer
- 1 can coconut cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 6 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- Add all of the ingredients into a blender and blend until fully mixed and pour into a glass jar with a lid. Brew 10 cups of Dunkin’ Donuts Pumpkin Spice and Dunkin’ Donuts Hazelnut coffee together! I usually do 5 scoops of Pumpkin Spice and 5 scoops of Hazelnut! Just wait until you smell and taste how good it is!