This delicious Maple Hazelnut Coffee is the perfect winter warmer. It’s got a lovely depth of flavor, the hazelnut, maple and lemon is a match made in heaven!
It’s starting to get cold outside and really feel like “winter” here in Los Angeles. I’m super excited to bundle up, light my fire (okay, it’s gas, so switch my fire on, but STILL!) and sit down with a magazine while enjoying this cup of warm maple coffee!
I feel like this is similar to a hot toddy, like something you would want to drink on a really cold day.
How To Make Maple Hazelnut Coffee – Step by Step
- Add all of the ingredients into a mug
- Enjoy a little taste of winter!
An Easy And Delicious Maple Hazelnut Coffee
It’s an easy coffee recipe made with maple syrup, lemon juice and we combined Dunkin’ Donuts Hazelnut and Dunkin’ Dark Coffee to brew a different flavor.
Lemon Juice in This Hazelnut Coffee
The lemon juice has an alkalizing effect to the coffee so it makes it really smooth and adds a fun, unique flavor to it, almost like a hot toddy!
Add a boost to your coffee with vitamin C-rich lemon. It’s a great way to get your lemon water and coffee in the morning simultaneously.
Lemon juice can support those delicious fruit flavors, and balance out all of the sweet, nutty goodness of the hazelnut coffee, leading to a drink that’s refreshing and complex, and reflects the very best of what great coffee can be!
The Perfect Winter Warmer!
With it’s deep, dark flavor and hint of citrus, this is the kind of robust beverage you want to warm your cockles on a winters morn!
The maple adds a lovely seasonal note too, providing a sweetness that can be subtle or stronger, depending on how much you wish to put in.
Top Tips For Maple Hazelnut Coffee
- Go for a blend of Dunkin Donuts Dark and Hazelnut Grinds.
- Add maple syrup to taste.
- Serve with a twist of lemon peel.
Check Out These Other Delicious Coffee Recipes
If you have tried this Maple Hazelnut Coffee recipe or any other recipe on Sugar and Charm, then please rate it and let me know how it turned out in the comments below!
Warm Maple Coffee Recipe
- 8 ounces brewed Dunkin’ Donuts Hazelnut mixed with Dunkin’ Dark Coffee, You can also just use your favortie brewed coffee
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Maple syrup, or more if you like it sweeter
- Add all of the ingredients into a mug and enjoy a little taste of winter!