An easy to make crostini recipe with hard boiled eggs, radish and arugula! It’s the perfect brunch appetizer and festive for Easter or spring.
I’m such a crostini fan! From savory to sweet, there is something so good about toppings on a toasted slice of french bread.
Since we’re throwing an Easter brunch, I wanted to create an appetizer that’s festive and beautiful. I absolutely love the way these turned out!
Crostini Recipe with Hard Boiled Eggs
Crostini is small slices of toasted baguette, topped with delicious toppings. They can be savory or sweet.
First, brush the slices with butter or olive oil and toast on a cookie sheet in the oven.
Once the slices are toasted, top them with yummy ingredients.
From avocado to Nutella and strawberry! There are so many versions of crostini you can make.
Ingredients in Hard Boiled Egg Crostini
- Radish – We found Easter radish at the store and they’re purple, pink and white!
- Olive oil
- French baguette
- Salt and Pepper
- Hard boiled eggs
Once the toppings are on the crostini, add more salt and pepper and drizzle with a little more olive oil. Set them out for guests to enjoy before brunch is served.
Quick tip – You can boil the eggs the day before and store them, so they’re ready! You can even peel them and fully prepare them the day before too. It will save a lot of time.
More Spring and Easter Recipes
Let us know if you make this crostini recipe! We’d love to know your thoughts, so please leave a comment and rate it below!
Hard Boiled Egg Crostini Recipe
- 1 French baguette
- 1/4 cup olive oil , you can use butter too
- 4 hard-boiled eggs , sliced horizontally
- 5 small radish , thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup arugula
- Salt and Pepper, freshly ground
- Slice the French baguette into 1/2" thick slices
- Next, brush the slices with butter or olive oil and toast on a cookie sheet in the oven.
- Toast in a 350-degree oven for about 10 minutes until they are golden brown. Watch them carefully as they can burn easily.
- Boil 4-6 eggs to make hard-boiled eggs. Once cooled, carefully remove the shell and slice lengthwise (from top to bottom). Slice about 1/4" thick.
- Once the bread is toasted, add the sliced radish, arugula, and hard-boiled egg.
- Drizzle with olive oil and add freshly ground salt and pepper over the crostini.