Our lemonade mimosas with blood orange is a twist on the classic mimosa. These fab lemonade cocktails use seasonal blood oranges, lemons and some delicious bubbly.
For those of you who will be whipping up a tasty Valentine’s Day brunch or just want something different to serve for Sunday brunch, you’ll love these Lemonade Mimosas with Blood Orange.
Table of Contents
- Champagne or sparkling white wine
- Blood orange juice or any variety of orange will work.
- Lemonade (for this recipe we added it)
How to Make a Lemonade Mimosa
- First start off with Sugar and Charm’s classic recipe for the best lemonade ever (no joke!) Recipe is below.
- Add some fresh-squeezed blood orange juice. You can also use orange juice if blood oranges aren’t in season.
- Fill a Champagne flute 1/2 full with the blood orange lemonade.
- Top it off with Champagne or dry sparkling white wine.
Quick tip – Add a dash or grand mariner or orange liqueur to the champagne flutes for a little extra flavor!
More Cocktail Recipes you’ll Love!
- Spiked Thyme Tequila Lemonade
- Lemon and Sage Mule
- Frozen Peach Bellini
- Carrot and Blood Orange Mimosa
How easy and charming are these?! Just the right amount of sweet for Valentine’s Day too!
Sugar and Charm Lemonade Recipe
- 1 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 3/4 cup sugar , or a sugar substitute (more or less to taste)
- 6 cups water
Lemonade Mimosas with Blood Orange
- Add 1 1/2 cups fresh blood orange juice to the lemonade.
- Pour equal parts blood orange lemonade and Champagne into each glass.
- Garnish with a blood orange slice.