For those of you who will be whipping up a tasty Valentine’s Day brunch, you’ll love these Lemonade Mimosas with Blood Orange. A twist on the classic mimosa, these fab lemonade cocktails use seasonal blood oranges, lemons and some delicious bubbly. First start off with Sugar and Charm’s classic recipe for the best lemonade ever (no joke!), then add some fresh-squeezed blood orange juice and of course top with Champagne or sparkling white. How easy and charming are these?! Just the right amount of sweet for Valentine’s Day too!
Sugar and Charm Lemonade Recipe
- 1 1/4 cup fresh-squeezed lemon juice
- 3/4 to 1 cup sugar or a sugar substitute (more or less to taste)
- 6 cups water
Lemonade Mimosas with Blood Orange Instructions
- Add 1 1/2 cups fresh blood orange juice to the lemonade.
- Pour equal parts blood orange lemonade and Champagne into each glass.
- Garnish with a blood orange slice.