Toffee Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Blondies
Author: Eden Passante
- 2 sticks unsalted butter, room temp.
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs, room temp
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ⅛ cup vegetable oil
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 bag chopped toffee bits
- 1 bag milk chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- With an electric mixer and paddle attachment, cream the butter and both sugars on high until light and fluffy.
- Turn the mixer to low speed and add in the vanilla and the eggs one at a time and mix well, scraping down the sides. Add in the peanut butter and vegetable oil.
- In a separate bowl mix the flour, baking soda and salt and give it a few whisks to remove any clumps.
- Slowly add the flour mixture into the butter mixture and mix until combined.
- Fold in the toffee bits and chocolate chips.
- Bake in a 9×9 greased square pan (or similar) for about 25-30 minutes until a toothpick comes out with a few crumbs. Do not over bake or they will be dry!