Hello chocolate chip biscuit s’mores! Yes, we “s’merged” s’mores and biscuits and you know how it turned out… AWESOME!! We ended up eating all of them right after we took these pictures.
Definitely an indulgence, but if you like pastry or donuts in the am, you’ll probably really enjoy one of these! Of course, you can enjoy this amazing s
To keep the baking experience easy and cheap, we skipped the homemade biscuit recipe this time… I know, but you can still make homemade if you prefer!
With some added chocolate chips and then a giant marshmallow stuffed in-between, these delicious chocolate chip biscuit s
- 3 cups Bisquick mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1 1/2 bags milk chocolate chips
- 8 large marshmallows
- Heat oven to 450
- Add 3 cups of Bisquick mix into a large bowl
- Pour 1 cup milk over the mix and combine
- Knead 10 times on a floured surface
- Add 1 ½ bags of milk chocolate chips into dough and knead
- Pull apart dough into 8 large balls and place onto cookie sheet
- Bake for 7-9 minutes until the biscuits are golden brown
- Remove and let cool
- Pull each biscuit apart in the center and place 1 jumbo marshmallow in the middle
- Place back in the oven for about 3 minutes so the marshmallow will become toasted and gooey! Enjoy your Chocolate Chip Biscuit S’mores!!