Toasted Coconut Pineapple Cocktail in Pineapple Cup
Author: Eden Passante
- ½ cup shredded coconut for the rim (I toasted it in the oven for a few minutes until golden brown)
- ¼ cup freshly-squeezed orange juice
- ¼ cup coconut rum
- 1¼ ounce dark rum
- ½ cup pureed pineapple (puree the pineapple you carved out of the middle)
- Shake all of the ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice for 20 seconds.
- Then strain into the pineapple filled with ice.
- Garnish the edge of the pineapple with the toasted coconut.
- The best way to remove the middle is to cut a circle in the middle, leaving about ½ inch rim around the sides.
- Then cut the middle part diagonally and carve it out.