Is there anything better than sipping a pineapple mojito out of a pineapple? This cocktail is refreshing and you’ll feel like you’re on vacation! The best pineapple mojito!
For our pineapple party, we served the best pineapple mojito…in a pineapple of course!! They were so refreshing and a hit, so we’re sharing the delicious recipe! I actually wanted to do something different and I blended the mint with the ingredients, which I loved!
We made this cocktail for our pineapple garden party. It’s easy to make and even better to sip! Only has 4 ingredients and a fresh homemade pineapple puree.
More Summer Cocktail Recipes
- Pineapple Orange Cocktail Punch
- Watermelon Punch Cocktail
- Lemon Sage Moscow Mule
- Pineapple Rum Popsicles
- Coconut Pineapple Cocktail
The Best Pineapple Mojito
- 1 1/2 ounces pineapple puree
- 1 1/2 ounces gold rum
- 3/4 simple syrup
- juice of 1/2 lime
- 1 cup pineapple roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup mint
- Place both ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. You'll use this puree to make each individual mojito.