Is there anything better than sipping a pineapple mojito out of a pineapple?! This cocktail is refreshing and you’ll feel like you’re on vacation!
We brought a vacation to our own backyard with our pineapple garden party! One of my favorite details about the party was our pineapple mojito! They’re served in pineapple cups, which are fun to make and the mojitos are so refreshing!
Why Make this Pineapple Mojito
This is one of our favorite recipes because it’s not too sweet and the pineapple juice adds so much flavor to the cocktail. We also love that it’s served in a pineapple making it extra special.
How to Make a Pineapple Mojito
It’s easy to make and even better to sip! Only has 4 ingredients and a fresh homemade pineapple puree.
- pineapple puree – or pineapple juice
- gold rum
- simple syrup – see our guide for making simple syrup.
- lime juice – fresh
- mint – fresh
Make the pineapple puree using fresh pineapple and mint. Blend them together in a blender until fully smooth.
Next, make the cocktail! Add the ingredients for the cocktail into the pineapple cup and stir. Garnish and enjoy!
How to Make a Pineapple Cup
To make a cup out of fresh pineapple, you’ll need to use a core to remove the middle (leave room at the bottom), and then you can cut around inside and remove it with a spoon.
Leave at least 2″ at the bottom so the cocktail stays in the cup.
Frequently Asked Questions
Rum is the alcohol in a mojito. You can use gold or white rum depending on the recipe.
A mojito can be sweet since rum is naturally sweet and it also has simple syrup. Finding the right balance of each ingredient is key to making them just right and not too sweet.
More Summer Cocktail Recipes
- Pineapple Orange Cocktail Punch
- Watermelon Punch Cocktail
- Lemon Sage Moscow Mule
- Pineapple Rum Popsicles
- Coconut Pineapple Cocktail
Let us know if you if you make this pineapple mojito by leaving a review and comment below!
The Best Pineapple Mojito
- 1 1/2 oz pineapple juice
- 1 1/2 oz gold rum
- 3/4 oz simple syrup
- 1/2 oz lime juice
- 1 cup pineapple roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup mint
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle the mint and lime juice together.
- Ad in the rum, pineapple juice and simple syrup and a scoop of ice.
- Shake for 15 seconds, then strain in a tall glass filled with ice OR a pineapple that has been carved out.
- Garnish with fresh mint and a pineapple wedge.