Is there anything better than sipping a pineapple mojito out of a pineapple?! This cocktail is refreshing and you’ll feel like you’re on vacation!
We brought a vacation to our own backyard with our pineapple garden party! One of my favorite details about the party was our pineapple mojito! They’re served in pineapple cups, which are fun to make and the mojitos are so refreshing!
It’s easy to make and even better to sip! Only has 4 ingredients and a fresh homemade pineapple puree.
- pineapple puree
- gold rum
- simple syrup
Make the pineapple puree using fresh pineapple and mint. Blend them together in a blender until fully smooth.
Next, make the cocktail! Add the ingredients for the cocktail into the pineapple cup and stir. Garnish and enjoy!
How to Make a Pineapple Cup
To make a cup out of fresh pineapple, you’ll need to use a core to remove the middle (leave room at the bottom), and then you can cut around inside and remove it with a spoon.
Leave at least 2″ at the bottom so the cocktail stays in the cup.
More Summer Cocktail Recipes
- Pineapple Orange Cocktail Punch
- Watermelon Punch Cocktail
- Lemon Sage Moscow Mule
- Pineapple Rum Popsicles
- Coconut Pineapple Cocktail
Let us know if you if you make this pineapple mojito by leaving a review and comment below!
The Best Pineapple Mojito
- 1 1/2 oz pineapple puree
- 1 1/2 oz gold rum
- 3/4 oz simple syrup
- 1/2 oz lime juice
- 1 cup pineapple roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup mint
- Place both ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. You'll use this puree to make each individual mojito.
- Add the puree, rum, simple syurp and lime juice into a glass (or pineapple cup) filled with ice. Stir well.