Tis the season for apple pie and what better breakfast smoothie to sip in the morning than an apple pie smoothie?! If you have guests coming in town for Thanksgiving, this would be a wonderful smoothie to serve in the morning while the cooking festivities begin! It tastes so fresh with apple pie spice, and the juice from the apple adds a crisp flavor!! Really, it’s pretty delicious! Recipe below!
- 2 Cored red apples , peeled and cut into 4 slices
- 1 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1½ teaspoons apple pie spice, find in the spice aisle!
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 cups ice
- Add everything in a blender and blend until smooth!
- Garnish with cinnamon and a cinnamon stick!