We’re so excited to share these dairy free strawberry banana smoothie pops today! For any of you who have family members (like my husband!) who can’t have dairy or if you try to limit your dairy intake, these are absolutely perfect! We’re addicted to smoothies in our house, so these are a fun way to switch it up and enjoy a smoothie. We used Silk’s dairy free Soy Yogurt and yummy Vanilla Coconut Milk to make these delicious smoothie pop recipes! They make a great on-the-go, nutritious, light and healthy breakfast option if you don’t have time to make a smoothie. I personally like to drizzle a little honey on the top, then dip them into granola, coconut, chai seeds or chopped nuts. The crunchy texture goes perfectly with the smoothie pop! They’re an excellent fit for busy schedules since you can make them ahead time, store them in the freezer and then grab one while running out of the house. Stay charming and enjoy!
This conversation is sponsored by Silk.
- 1 container Silk Soy Strawberry Yogurt
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 cup Silk Coconut Milk to blend
- 1 cup Silk Coconut Milk to make stripes
- In a blender, combine yogurt, banana, strawberries and 1 cup coconut milk. Feel free to add more milk for desired consistency.
- To make striped smoothies, pour a small amount of the smoothie mix into each popsicle mold. Freeze, then do a layer of coconut milk. Freeze again and continue the layers until you reach the top.
- For solid smoothie pops, fill the mold to the top with the strawberry smoothie mix and freeze. Drizzle with honey and top with granola!