How adorable are these spiked watermelon tequila popsicles?! We used the other side of this pineapple popsicle mold and created the most delicious and refreshing watermelon tequila popsicles that are perfect for summer entertaining. The watermelon rind is pureed kiwi and the popsicle base is watermelon, cucumber, lemon, agave, and tequila. Guests will love how charming these pops are and no one will even question that there is a little bite taken out of one side. Also, check out these pineapple coconut rum popsicles too! Cheers!
- 2½ cups watermelon juice, you can blend and strain
- 2 cucumbers peeled
- Juice of 1 large lemon
- 1/4 cup tequila
- 1/4 cup agave syrup
- 3 peeled kiwis
- Blend the peeled kiwis in a blender until smooth.
- Carefully scoop the kiwi puree into the bottom of the mold and fill it to make the watermelon rind.
- Let it sit in the freezer for 45 minutes before pouring the watermelon blend over the top.
- Blend the cucumbers, lemon juice, tequila, and agave together in a blender until smooth.
- Taste test the mixture before to see if you want to add more agave or lemon juice.
- Pour over molds and frozen kiwi rind and let it freeze overnight.