Super easy mini pumpkin pies that are absolutely delicious and perfect for a fall party!
I made these cute mini pumpkin pies originally for General Mills. They are absolutely delicious and easy to make using store purchased pie crust and an easy pumpkin filling.
If you’re looking for a quick and charming dessert for fall or something fun to bring to a Thanksgiving feast, these mini pumpkin pie pretty darn tasty! They’re even better with a dollop of whipped cream and served with a scoop of ice cream.
If you want to spend a little extra time you can make your own pie crust using our very favorite recipe!
More Pie Recipes You’ll Love!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie, SO GOOD!
Disclaimer, they’re extremely addicting… I think I ate about 8 of them!
Let us know if you make these mini pumpkin pies by leaving a comment and review below!
Mini Pumpkin Pies
- 1 can pumpkin puree
- 3/8 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1 Refrigerated Pie Crust , not in a pie shell
- 1 tbsp heavy cream
- 1 egg, beaten
- cinnamon and sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. To make the filling, mix the pumpkin, brown sugar, spices and heavy cream in a bowl.
- Unroll the pre-made dough on a flat surface. There are two in one box.
- Using a 2 1/2 inch biscuit cutter, cut out at least 18 circles. Roll the extra dough out and cut some more with the biscuit cutter.
- Cover a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Place 9 dough circles on the parchment paper.
- Add in about a tablespoon pie filling, then place a dough circle on top. Press together with your fingers to seal them. Then use a fork to get a nice edge.
- Whisk one egg in a small bowl and then brush on top of the dough. Sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until golden brown. Top with yummy whipped cream, cinnamon and sugar and serve with ice cream!