If you are craving your eggnog fix, then this chocolate mocha with eggnog is perfect for you!
Whether you want to sup on a great Christmas drink, or wish to wow your guests after dinner with a delicious amped-up coffee – you have to try this!
Christmas and the holiday season are in the air and we are ALL joyful over this Peppermint White Chocolate Eggnog Mocha! I want to wake up to this delicious coffee every morning from now until December 25th because I need my eggnog fix!
Eggnog is literally something we only drink around the holidays, so using it to make a brewed mocha using Dunkin’ Donuts White Chocolate Peppermint coffee was the best addition. I added in white chocolate morsels to sweeten it a bit and then topped it off with rich eggnog.
This White Chocolate Eggnog Mocha is so good and the perfect recipe to enjoy while listening to Christmas music by the tree or a fire. I love this time of year! If you want to peppermint flavor to be more present, then you can add 1/4 teaspoon of peppermint oil to the drink. Hope you’re all enjoying the holidays and enjoy the recipe!
How To Make A Peppermint White Chocolate Mocha With Eggnog – Step By Step
Table of Contents
- Brew a pot of Dunkin’ Donuts White Chocolate Peppermint coffee.
- Pour one cup into a mug and then add in white chocolate morsels. Stir until the chocolate is melted, then add in the eggnog.
- Top with whipped cream and enjoy!
What Does Eggnog Taste Like?
If you’ve never had eggnog, then you are in for a treat! Eggnog does not taste like eggs! It tastes like melted ice cream in a glass, it’s creamy and full of flavor. There really is no equivalent to eggnog — it’s one-of-a-kind!
Traditional eggnog is made of milk or cream, sugar, raw eggs, one or more alcoholic spirits, and spices, often vanilla or nutmeg and in some recipes, cloves. Some recipes call for the eggs to be separated so that the egg whites can be whipped until they are thick; this gives the drink a frothy texture. Yum!
Peppermint White Chocolate Mocha With Eggnog – The Perfect Christmas Coffee!
Christmas is a time for coziness and indulgence and this chocolate mocha is made for the holiday season! The Dunkin’ Donuts White Chocolate Peppermint Coffee is the perfect base, it’s rich and well rounded. The addition of the white chocolate morsels makes it that little bit extra indulgent and the eggnog adds the Christmas vibe… big time! Finally the cream and crushed peppermints on top make this visually mouth watering, perfect for after dinner Christmas coffee!
How To Crush Candy Canes
Christmas is a time when you often have a surplus of candy canes! Mint and chocolate – you can’t go wrong. What better way to use them than topping a delicious chocolate mocha! All you need is a hammer, or better yet, a food processor.
Unwrap the candy canes, break them into pieces, and put them in your food processor or blender to crush into a peppermint dust. If you don’t have a food processor or blender, a heavy pan, hammer, or rubber mallet will work.
Put the candy pieces into a plastic bag, seal them up tight, and lay them on your counter with a towel under the bag to avoid damaging the counter top. Smash the candy canes until you get the size you want. Store the crushed canes in an airtight container, and keep them as long as you like.
Top Tips For Peppermint White Chocolate Mocha With Eggnog
- Use a good quality eggnog.
- Make sure you stir in the white chocolate morsels until they are fully melted.
- For the peppermint candy cane topping: if you put them in a food processor can produce a much finer topping. If you want chunkier bits, then smash them in a bag with something heavy (be careful on your work surface though!).
- Top with whipped cream and serve immediately.
Check Out These Other Delicious Coffee Recipes
Caramel Brulee by Foxes Loves Lemons
Homemade Caramel Vanilla Iced Coffee by Food Faith Fitness
If you have tried this chocolate mocha recipe, then please rate it and let me know how it turned out in the comments below!
Peppermint White Chocolate Eggnog Mocha
- 2 tbsp white chocolate morsels
- 1/8 tsp peppermint extract
- 6 oz Dunkin’ Donuts White Chocolate Peppermint Coffee., brewed
- 3 oz eggnog
- Brew a pot of Dunkin’ Donuts White Chocolate Peppermint coffee. Pour one cup into a mug and then add in white chocolate morsels. Stir until the chocolate is melted, then add in the eggnog. Top with whipped cream and enjoy!