This is a simple appetizer to make that has a lot of charm! Ham and cheese with jalapeño jelly served on a cracker.
We made a yummy Green Bean, Stuffing, and Brie appetizer. For this last one, we wanted to go a little more daring and decorative for our upcoming holiday parties! We created a ham and Swiss cheese appetizer with a dollop of sweet and spicy jalapeño jelly!
We used a snowflake cookie cutter to make little snowflakes out of the cheese with a dollop of jelly in the middle. The result was as pretty as it was delicious. All of the flavors blended together for the perfect combo of savory with a tiny kick of spicy and sweetness from the jalapeño jelly.
We wanted all 3 of these appetizers to be something that would be easy to make and scrumptious to eat. Try Triscuit Cranberry & Sage crackers and this recipe out at your next holiday gathering or party – you will not be disappointed!
More Recipes You’ll Love
Everything You Need to Know About Cranberry Sauce
You can also FOLLOW US on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, and PINTEREST to see more delicious recipes, cocktails, desserts, and parties!
Ham and Swiss with Jalapeño Jelly
- 16 Triscuit Cranberry & Sage Crackers
- 4 pieces of ham, sliced 1/4” thick and then cut into small squares to fit on each cracker
- 10 pieces fresh, sliced Swiss cheese
- 1 jar jalapeño jelly, you can make this homemade or buy it!
- Using a small snowflake cookie cutter, make 16 snowflakes with the Swiss cheese.
- Place one piece of cut ham, one cheese snowflake, and a dollop of jelly on each Triscuit Cranberry & Sage cracker. Enjoy!
1 thought on “Easy Holiday Appetizer: Ham and Cheese with Jalapeño Jelly”
I love how visually pretty these little appetisers are!
rae of love from berlin