We’ve had such a blast teaming up with Triscuit to create three tantalizing appetizers with the incredibly delicious Triscuit Cranberry & Sage crackers. First we created a delicious Turkey Salad topped with Cranberry Sauce “leftover” appetizer for the day after Thanksgiving.
Then we made a yummy Green Bean, Stuffing, and Brie appetizer. For this last one, we wanted to go a little more daring and decorative for our upcoming holiday parties! We created a ham and Swiss cheese appetizer with a dollop of sweet and spicy jalapeño jelly!
We used a snowflake cookie cutter to make little snowflakes out of the cheese with a dollop of jelly in the middle. The result was as pretty as it was delicious. All of the flavors blended together for the perfect combo of savory with a tiny kick of spicy and sweetness from the jalapeño jelly.
We wanted all 3 of these appetizers to be something that would be easy to make and scrumptious to eat. Try Triscuit Cranberry & Sage crackers and this recipe out at your next holiday gathering or party – you will not be disappointed!
Ham and Swiss with Jalapeño Jelly
- 16 Triscuit Cranberry & Sage Crackers
- 4 pieces of ham, sliced 1/4” thick and then cut into small squares to fit on each cracker
- 10 pieces fresh, sliced Swiss cheese
- 1 jar jalapeño jelly, you can make this homemade or buy it!
- Using a small snowflake cookie cutter, make 16 snowflakes with the Swiss cheese.
- Place one piece of cut ham, one cheese snowflake, and a dollop of jelly on each Triscuit Cranberry & Sage cracker. Enjoy!