If you like spicy cocktails and classic red pepper jelly, this cocktail is for you! Containing only three ingredients, it’s super quick to make, refreshing and unique!
I’ve never had a cocktail quite like this one. It has a beautiful vibrant color and a sweet and spicy flavor. If you like red pepper jelly, then you’ll absolutely love this cocktail.
Ingredients in a Red Pepper Jelly Cocktail
This is a twist on our jam and gin cocktail. It’s very similar but uses a few different ingredients.
- Red Pepper Jelly
- Blood Orange
- Red Jalapeno Pepper
This cocktail is so simple to make, simply add in the jelly, blood orange juice and gin in a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake for 30 seconds until the shaker is cold and the water has diluted the cocktail.
Strain the cocktail into a coupe and garnish with a small slice of red jalapeño and a slice of blood orange.
If blood orange is not available, use any fresh orange.
Where can I get red pepper jelly?
Most grocery stores sell it where the jams are or cheese and charcuterie is sold too. You can also order it online.
More Cocktail Recipes You’ll Love!
Let us know if you make this cocktail by leaving a comment and review below!
Red Pepper Jelly Cocktail
- 2 ounces gin
- 1 ounce orange juice, blood orange, or any orange will work
- 1 1/2 tbsp red pepper jelly
- 1 slice red pepper
- Combine the ingredients into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake for vigorously for 30 seconds untilt he shaker is icy cold and the water has diltued the ingreidents.
- Stran into a coup and serve with a small slice of jalapeño and orange.