Hosting a kids Halloween party? We got you covered for the punch! This is an easy, three-ingredient Halloween punch for kids. It’s a bright orange Halloween punch and garnished with slimy gummy frogs and gummy worms! You can also make an organic version!
The punch consists of three simple ingredients, carrot juice, orange juice, and ginger ale. Yes, we snuck in some carrots and the kids won’t even notice! It gives the punch the orange color without any dye.
How to Make a Halloween Punch for Kids
- Orange Juice
- Carrot Juice
- Ginger Ale
- Gummy Frogs
- Gummy Worms
- Pour the orange juice, carrot juice and ginger ale in a large punch bowl.
- Add in a bag of ice and stir.
- Garnish with orange slices, gummy worms and gummy frogs.
Gummy Worms and Gummy Frogs
Garnish the Halloween punch for kids with some of these gummy candies!
How to Serve a Halloween Punch
Add in some gummy worms and green gummy frogs!
Depending on the age of the kids, you can serve the punch in glass beakers or paper party cups. We also love these pumpkin glasses that go with the punch bowl.
If you decide to use a cork lid, drilled a hole in the cork and pushed a Halloween straw through. It’s a charming way to serve a Halloween punch to kids.
Organic Halloween Punch for Kids
You can easily make this an organic Halloween punch! Use orange, fresh squeezed or cold-pressed orange juice, organic carrot juice and use an organic ginger ale soda like Blue Sky. Top the punch off with organic gummy worms.
Halloween Ideas for Kids!
Halloween is one of our favorite days of the year to entertain! Here are some more fun Halloween ideas that are perfect for kids.
Halloween Punch for Kids
- 24 ounces carrot juice
- 52 ounces orange juice, fresh squeezed or lower sugar is best
- 24 ounces ginger ale
- 1 bag ice
- gummy worms and gummy frogs
- Add the orange juice, carrot juice and ginger ale in a large punch bowl.
- Add in the ice and garnish with gummy frogs and gummy worms.