Creating a boozy ice cream float tray is simple! Follow our guide below for the easiest dessert to serve to your guests!
You know we’re all about easy entertaining here at Sugar and Charm. One of the easiest desserts to serve is ice cream! Adults love to indulge in a rich and creamy scoop of ice cream after dinner. It’s refreshing, not too filling and cleanes the palate.
Recently, I hosted a few friends and we made a boozy ice cream float tray!
The best part is that it only takes a few minutes to prepare them. If you haven’t tried a boozy ice cream float, we recommend breaking out the scoop and trying one!
Ingredients for a Boozy Ice Cream Float Tray
To make an ice cream float tray, you’ll need the ingredients below:
- 5 varieties of ice cream made from a good brand, like Häagen-Dazs ice cream.
- Spirits such as premium vodka, bourbon, gin and elderflower liqueur.
- Club soda or sparkling sodas
- Fresh seasonal berries
One of my favorite combos is vanilla ice cream with elderflower liqueur and a little vodka! It was absolutely delightful!! We also love the chocolate and bourbon combination, as well as the green tea and gin.
Guests love to try new things and the boozy ice cream float tray is the perfect way to get them involved and creative with their floats.
How to Make a Boozy Ice Cram Float
- Place 3 scoops of Häagen-Dazs ice cream in a glass.
- Pour 1-ounce spirit of your choice over the ice cream.
- Add 3 ounces of club soda in the glass.
- Serve with a spoon and garnish with berries!
- Ice Cream Scooper
- Cocktail Jigger – To measure the alcohol.
- Flowers – To decorate with
- Small Bowls – For berries
Boozy floats are delicious and as simple as that! It’s such a unique and fun way to serve dessert and they’re so worth it. I promise your guests will be thrilled when you bring out a charming tray of boozy ice cream floats!!