Watermelon Tequila Popsicles
Author: Eden Passante
- 2½cups watermelon juice (you can blend and strain)
- 2cucumbers peeled
- Juiceof 1 large lemon
- 1/4 cuptequila
- 1/4 cupagave syrup
- 3 peeledkiwis
- Blend the peeled kiwis in a blender until smooth.
- Carefully scoop the kiwi puree into the bottom of the mold and fill it to make the watermelon rind.
- Let it sit in the freezer for 45 minutes before pouring the watermelon blend over the top.
- Blend the cucumbers, lemon juice, tequila and agave together in a blender until smooth.
- Taste test the mixture before to see if you want to add more agave or lemon juice.
- Pour over molds and frozen kiwi rind and let it freeze over night.