We’ve created a Winter Wonderland Holiday Drink Station for Christmas. Plus a recipe for mulled pineapple cider!
This post is sponsored by Brother P-touch Embellish Ribbon & Tape Printer.
Hosting a holiday party this year? We have such a charming set-up for you and a very delicious, festive Mulled Pineapple Cider recipe! If you’re throwing a holiday dinner party it’s imperative to have a warm and welcoming cocktail upon arrival. We served ours up with personalized drink stirs using the P-touch Embellish ribbon and tape printer to make them feel extra special.
Hope you’re all inspired to create some charming details for your holiday cocktail bar!
How To Make A Holiday Drink Station – Step By Step
- Choose your tipple! We went for a mulled golden pineapple cider.
- Lay out a table or space large enough for your drinks, decorations, nibbles and other bits, such as stirrers etc.
- Add a pop of foliage in a vases, to hang up baubles and other dressings.
- Create customized stirrers by labeling them.
The Perfect Cocktail For Your Holiday Drink Station!
For the cocktail, we chose to do something a little different and instead of mulled apple cider, we went with a mulled golden pineapple cider, spiked with rum and brandy! I can’t even begin to tell you how much I love this cocktail.
The aromas fill the house with spices and it smells so good! It warms the soul on those cold winter nights. This Mulled Pineapple Cider recipe is not too sweet and has the perfect amount of rum and brandy. It’s a must this holiday season! Recipe below!
Party Details For Your Holiday Drink Station
For the personalized party details, we used our – P-touch Embellish so we can personalize and customize ribbon and tape! There are 14 different fonts, cute symbols and patterns that are perfect for parties and entertaining this holiday season. Honestly, we had a lot of fun with this and testing out different designs. I also love how custom everything looks! It’s as if I ordered professionally printed ribbon with all of my guests’ names on it! The quality is spot on and looks incredible.
For a personalized favor, we tied a custom ribbon that had each of our guest’s names and tied the ribbon around clear ornaments. Each ornament was filled with shiny gold candy and hung from the branches above the bar. They were so pretty and doubled as perfect decor too!
I had my friend Erin make me a beautiful asymmetrical wreath and we thought it would be pretty to hang a ribbon from the wreath that said “Happy Holidays” in a repeated patterned, with a snowflake icon!
Personalized Drink Stirrers
We made charming drink stirs that also act as drink markers using the gold patterned tape and a bamboo skewer. The tape made it easy to print a name, then tape it together around the bamboo stick.
A Cocktail Punch For Your Drinks Station
You can go for our delicious punch, or of course choose another favorite tipple! But whatever type of cocktail you go for, a batch drink is highly recommended. Punch is a real time saver and means you can quickly serve your guests as they arrive and – most importantly – frees you up to mingle!
Using a Label Machine
You could also use this machine to label each candy and drink on the bar if you wanted to do that too! I have a feeling we’ll be using this quite a bit while entertaining.
Top Tips For This Holiday Drinks Station
- Make sure you have a large enough work surface for your drinks station.
- Opt for a punch, to allow for easy serving and more mingling for you!
- Use a label machine to add personal touches to decorations.
- Add a pop of green with some foliage and branches.
Check Out These Other Charming Festive Entertaining Ideas
How To Host An Easy Holiday Party by Martha Stewart
24 Outdoor Entertaining Tips by Real Simple
If you have tried this Drink Station or any other ideas on Sugar and Charm, then please rate it and let me know how it turned out in the comments below!
- 4½ cups pineapple juice
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- 1 tablespoon cloves
- 3 star anis
- 1/2 teaspoon whole pink peppercorn
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 5 ounces rum
- 3 ounces brandy
- Simmer all of the ingredients (except the brandy and the rutogether in a large pot.
- Simmer for 30 minutes or longer for the flavors to infuse.
- Once the flavors are infused, pour through a mesh strainer to remove the spices.
- Add in the brandy and rum and serve