This is a super simple, super yummy cocktail recipe! With only 3 ingredients, this easy to make Jam Cocktail can be – more or less – rustled up with kitchen staples. It’s so versatile, you can pretty much use any jam you wish! Plus, it’s a drink that fits any party, from New Years to warm summer gatherings!
We’re saying cheers to the New Year with this delicious and easy Gin and Jam Cocktail!! At Sugar and Charm, we’re all about having go-to recipes that use just a few ingredients and are easy to make!
This yummy libation is one of our favorites. It consists of gin, fresh lemon juice and jam shaken with ice and strained into a coupe! The best part is that y
ou can use any jam flavor you like. The Gin and Jam Cocktail is perfect for easy entertaining! Wishing you all the best in this new year!
How To Make An Easy Gin And Jam Cocktail – Step By Step
This jam cocktail couldn’t be easier to make!
- Combine all of the ingredients into a cocktail shaker
- Shake for 30 seconds.
- Let the ice dilute the ingredients a bit and make it extra cold!
- Strain into a coupe and garnish with a flower.
A Versatile Cocktail Recipe
A great thing with this drink is its variety. Just add a couple of tablespoons of your favorite jam and you have a sweet, yummy cocktail. Try different jams like apricot, blueberry or peach. This jam cocktail is perfect for pleasing everyone at your party!
A Gin Cocktail For All Occasions
The jam and the gin in this cocktail recipe mean that it’s refreshing and sweet. It’s a drink for all year round! It can be a summer dessert cocktail, or a festive New Year tipple!
A Quick and Simple Jam Cocktail
This cocktail is super popular at parties and can be made simply with just 3 ingredients and a shake, which means even with a queue of keen party goers you’ll be keeping everyone well oiled and happy!
- Let the ice dilute the ingredients for a bit, to give a smooth consistency and to make the cocktail extra chilled.
- Shake the cocktail shaker until it turns ice cold and you know it is well mixed.
- Garnish with a flower.
- Don’t be afraid to experiment with different jams, but remember to taste, as certain jams have different levels of sweetness. This way you can get the right level of jam for each flavor.
Check Out These Other Gin Cocktail Recipes
Cranberry Gin Cocktail by Laura Caris Cooks
Strawberry Gin Smash by Kitchnn
Gin and Jam Cocktail
- 2 ounces gin
- 1 ounce of fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Cascadian Farm™ organic fruit spread, any flavor
- Shake all the ingredients with ice and strain into a coupe glass.