These Cold Pressed Watermelon Soda Floats are awesome and so refreshing! Plus, they are the perfect substitute for sugary soda drinks!
We really don’t drink a lot of sugary soda, like Coke or root beer, in our house, which means you won’t find root beer floats around here! We happily discovered that you can make a sparkling beverage from cold pressed juice with the KitchenAid Sparkling Beverage Maker!!
It’s so much fun to use and the style is so charming!
We used watermelon juice for this recipe. You can either make it yourself or buy it at the grocery store.
The delicious beverage is then poured over scoops of vanilla ice cream and watermelon. Yum.
The Benefits of Cold Pressed Juice
These Soda Floats use cold pressed juice.
Cold pressed juice can help ease the strain of detoxification on your body. They’re chock full of nutrients that are geared towards fighting toxins and boosting immunity and health. Cold pressed juice is so potent and instantaneous because it lacks the fibrous pulp of the whole fruits and vegetables.
Perfect for 4th of July!
These cold pressed soda floats are a great addition to any 4th of July party. They’re refreshing – perfect for those balmy mid summer days – plus, they look great, with there red and white coloring. Sip one while watching the fireworks!
A Healthier Soda Float
This really is a healthier version of a float that you can feel better about eating. Way less sugar and additives than the usual floats, with only three ingredients!
These are the types of soda floats you’ll find in our house and I can’t wait to test out more fun recipes using the machine!!
Top Tips For These Soda Floats
- Use a melon ball scoop for the melon and the ice cream, so you get the same size, looks great!
- Garnish with a slice of watermelon
- Serve with a paper straw and a spoon.
Check Out These Other Delicious Summer Drinks
Raspberry Cream Soda Float by Tori Avey
Pineapple Soda Floats by Healthy Delicious
If you have tried these Cold Pressed Watermelon Soda Floats or any other recipe on Sugar and Charm, then please rate it and let me know how it turned out in the comments below!
- Vanilla ice cream
- 1 juicy watermelon
- 2 cups cold-pressed watermelon juice
- Follow the directions on the sparkling beverage maker to create a bubbly watermelon juice.
- Using a melon ball scoop, scoop out watermelon balls to layer with vanilla ice cream. We used the melon ball scoop for the ice cream and watermelon so they’re the same size.
- Pour the sparkling cold-pressed watermelon juice over the ice cream and watermelon balls and enjoy!!