These strawberry tequila sodas are refreshing and super easy to make! They consist of tequila, tonic water (or club soda) and lime juice with a few muddled strawberries. Perfect for a warm summer day!
You’ve probably heard of the classic Rum and Coke or Vodka Tonics, but it’s not often you’ll hear about a Tequila Soda! Similar to a gin and tonic, but made with tequila. We also added muddled strawberry to add a little natural flavor and color to the cocktail. This Tequila Soda recipe is a very simple cocktail recipe using only 4 fresh ingredients and it’s not too sweet or sugary. If you like Gin and Tonic, you’ll love this cocktail too!
Make a batch before your guests arrive and serve them on a tray! You’ll just multiply the recipe by the number of cocktail you’ll want to serve. Either serve from a pitcher or have them in glasses for guests to grab.
We served these at our summer movie night and they were a big hit!
How to Make a Strawberry Tequila Soda
- In a glass, muddle 3 juicy strawberries.
- Pour in the tequila, fresh lime juice and top with club soda or tonic water.
- Serve with a straw and enjoy!
This version of a tequila soda made with celery bitters sounds good too!
More Summer Cocktail Recipes You’ll Love!
- How to Make a Gin + Tonic
- How to Make Homemade Limoncello
- A Refreshing Watermelon Cocktail Punch
- Pineapple and Ginger Moscow Mule
- Lavender Gin + Tonic Punch
- 3 juicy strawberries, top cut off
- 1 ounce tequila
- Juice of large ½ lime
- 2 ounces tonic water
- Muddle the strawberries in the cup you’ll be serving the soda in.
- Add in the tequila, lime juice and tonic water and stir.
- Top with ice and enjoy!