Making festive ice cubes is an easy way to add more charm to drinks. The presentation of fancy cubes creates fun and festive drinks. Make floral cubes, pink ice cubes, blue ice cubes, coffee ice cubes or even ice cube shots!
There are several reasons to make these ice cubes! If you’re making a punch recipe and want to add more color and flavor these will do that! It’s a simple way to add charm to a drink and brighten it up. If you love juicy strawberries as much as we do, try these recipes too!
How to Make Strawberry Ice Cubes
These are beyond easy to make! You only need a few supplies and ingredients.
You’ll need ice cube trays, a knife and a small cutting board.
Ice cubes are obviously easy to make. To make strawberry ice cubes, you’ll need fresh strawberries and water.
Simply, slice fresh strawberries and wash them.
Then add 2-3 sliced strawberries into an ice cube tray.
Next, fill the tray with water.
Pureed Strawberry Ice Cubes
You can also puree sliced strawberries with 1 1/2 cups water in a blender and then pour into an ice cube tray.
Fun Facts About Strawberries
- Did you know that one serving of 8 strawberries has more vitamin C than an orange?
- They’re also low in Sugar and only 50 calories per cup!
- California is the nation’s leading producer of strawberries and they have a 12 month growing season.
- They also contain a good amount of fiber!
When to Use Strawberry Ice Cubes
Use these ice cubes for any refreshing cocktail and drink recipes and punches! Here are some of our favorite cocktails to festive ice cubes to:
Let us know if you make these fun ice cubes by leaving a comment and review below!
Strawberry Ice Cubes
- 1 1/2 cups strawberries, sliced
- 1 1/2 cup water, more if needed
- Slice and wash strawberries.
- Add the sliced starwberries into an ice cube tray.
- Pour water into the tray and fill to the top.
- Freeze for at least 8 hours or overnight.