These Pumpkin spice & hazelnut coffee cubes will keep your fall coffee cool and not watered down! Add a little kick to your coffee with delicious flavor. Also, see how to make layered coffee cubes! So charming!
Adding coffee cubes to iced coffee is a charming detail when entertaining and for everyday! And yes, in Cali, we still drink iced coffee throughout a good amount of our fall days!
For these cubes, we created our own custom blend of coffee using Pumpkin Spice and Hazelnut ground coffee. Pumpkin and Hazelnut flavors compliment each other so well and make the most perfect fall blend.
How to Make Coffee Ice Cubes
Table of Contents
Brew 10 cups of coffee using 5 scoops of Hazelnut ground coffee and 5 scoops of Pumpkin Spice ground coffee. Then pour the coffee into square silicone ice molds and freeze them overnight.
We also made Pumpkin Spice & Hazelnut layered Coffee and Cream Cubes! These look incredibly charming and although they take a little longer to make, they’re worth the presentation! To make the layered coffee ice cubes, pour in a layer of cream and freeze. Then pour cooled brewed coffee over the top and freeze overnight. You can create as many layers as you want!
How to Make Layered Coffee Ice Cubes
Use the brewed coffee and add fill a silicone ice tray 1/4 of the way full. Freeze for 30 minutes, then fill to 1/2 of the way full with vanilla creamer. Freeze for another 30 minutes and fill again 3/4 with brewed coffee and freeze. Last layer will be vanilla cream, fill to the top leaving 1/8″ at the top. Freeze the ice cubes over night.
Supplies to Make Coffee Cubes
- Standard Coffee Maker
- Coffee Filters
- Silicone Ice Cube Tray
Once the coffee cubes are frozen, toss them into a glass and pour Pumpkin Spice & Hazelnut brewed coffee over the top! Add in cream and if you want, a little pumpkin spice syrup to sweeten it up. Try these out, promise you’ll love them!
More Coffee Recipes You’ll Love!
- Cold Brew Coffee Floats
- Warm Coconut Cream pumpkin Spice Coffee
- Lavender and Fig Cold Brew Coffee
- Tiramisu Coffee Recipe
- Cinnamon S’mores Coffee
Coffee Ice Cube Recipe
- 10 cups brewed coffee, Pumpkin Spice and Hazelnut Flavored
- 1 cup vanilla coffee creamer
- Brew 10 cups of coffee following the directions on the coffee you're using.
- Let the coffee cool slightly, fill a silicone ice tray almost to the top. Leave about 1/8" of an inch so it doesn't freeze over when it's fully frozen.
- Remove the cubes, toss them in a glass and pour coffee over the top!
Layered Coffee Ice Cubes
- Pour brewed coffee into the silicone ice trays 1/4 of the way full and freeze for 30 minutes.
- Pour brewed coffee creamer over the frozen layer of coffee so it reaches 1/2 way full and freeze for 30 minutes.
- Pour another 1/4 brewed coffee over the frozen creamer in the silicone ice trays and freeze for 30 minutes.
- Last layer, pour another 1/4 coffee creamer over the frozen layer of coffee until the tray is almost full and freeze for 30 minutes.
This post is brought to you by Dunkin’ Donuts and Walmart!