Easy and delicious Jalapeño Beer Nachos! Yes, this recipe uses beer in the cheese and it’s so delicious! Serve them in small cast iron skillets for a individual servings.
Everyone loves nachos!! They’re such an enjoyable appetizer to serve when hosting, especially for the Super Bowl! We made a very easy and delicious nacho recipe for Jalapeño Beer Nachos, using Kettle Brand Jalapeño chips, beer, and cheese! Yes, beer! And of course, tossed with yummy toppings like cilantro, sour cream, avocado, and peppers. You can’t go wrong with these this nacho recipe!!
The trick to making these nachos 10 times better was using Jalapeño Kettle Brand Chips instead of regular corn chips… Oh. My. Goodness!! Really there is no comparison. The crispy texture and saltiness of the Kettle Brand Chips is what nachos have been missing! Of course, the jalapeño adds even more flavor, making these some of the most amazing nachos.
We served this scrumptious nacho recipe in individual cast iron pans and topped them with all the goods! You can add chicken or beef if you prefer as well. And paired with a nice cold beer, you’ll be in nacho heaven! It’s game time!
More Recipes You’ll Love
Let us know if you make these beer nachos by leaving a review and comment below! We’d love to know your thoughts!
- 1/2 cup lager beer
- 8 ounces Monterey jack cheese
- 8 ounces jalapeño cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- 1 Bag Kettle Brand Jalapeño chips
- Toppings: Cilantro, Peppers, Sour Cream, Avocado, Tomatoes, Beans
- In a medium saucepan, heat the beer until simmering.
- Add in the milk and butter and melt on low. Do not boil.
- Slowly add in the cheese and stir with a wooden spoon, until it’s all melted.