If you’re an avocado fan, you’ll love this fun cucumber avocado daiquiri recipe! By the sound of it, it may seem a little odd for a daiquiri flavor, but it’s actually so delicious! When you blend avocado, it becomes very smooth and adds a nice nutty flavor. The rum adds a subtle sweetness, the cucumber makes it a spa-like drink and overall the cocktail has a light, refreshing taste to it. Guests will love it because it’s so uniquely delicious! This avocado daiquiri is a fun cocktail to serve if you’re cooking up some delicious Mexican food, for a fiesta or just a refreshing summer libation!
Cucumber Avocado Daiquiri
- 4 ounces white rum
- 4 ounces dark rum
- 3 ounces simple syrup
- 2 ounces fresh lemon juice
- 2 avocados peeled pitted and sliced. Only want to use the smoothest parts of the avocado
- 1 whole cucumber ends chopped off
- 2 cups crushed ice or more if needed
- Add all of the ingredients in a blender and blend until completely smooth. If you need more ice to make it thicker, add more ice. Also, everyone has a different preference on sweetness, if it’s not sweet enough add a little more simple syrup. Serve in a glass with a cucumber slice.