If you’re an avocado fan, you’ll love this fun cucumber avocado daiquiri recipe!
By the sound of it, it may seem a little odd for a daiquiri flavor, but it’s actually so delicious! When you blend avocado, it becomes very smooth and adds a nice nutty flavor.
The rum adds a subtle sweetness, the cucumber makes it a spa-like drink and overall the cocktail has a light, refreshing taste to it. Guests will love it because it’s so uniquely delicious and the perfect frozen daiquiri recipe!
How to Make an Cucumber Avocado Daiquiri Recipe
Table of Contents
First, prepare the ingredients.
Next, add all of the ingredients in a blender and blend until completely smooth. If you need more ice to make it thicker, add more ice.
Then, serve in a glass with a cucumber slice.
Everyone has a different preference on sweetness, if it’s not sweet enough add a little more simple syrup.
What is a Daiquiri?
It’s a classic cocktail and the main ingredients are rum, citrus juice, and simple syrup or sugar. There are countless variations that you can make from frozen, to exciting flavor combinations like strawberry, mango and more!
In New Orleans, we would go to the daiquiri bar where they would have 40 flavors of frozen daiquiris on tap! Mixing flavors was always fun too and it’s how we came up with our own cucumber avocado daiquiri recipe.
More Frozen Cocktail Recipes You’ll Love!
Frozen Bananas Foster
This avocado daiquiri is a fun cocktail to serve if you’re cooking up some delicious Mexican food, for a fiesta or just a refreshing summer libation!
Let us know if you make this delicious and unique daiquiri recipe by leaving a comment and review below!
- 4 ounces white rum
- 4 ounces dark rum
- 3 ounces simple syrup
- 2 ounces fresh lemon juice
- 2 avocados peeled, pitted and sliced. Only want to use the smoothest parts of the avocado
- 1 whole cucumber, ends chopped off
- 2 cups crushed ice or more if needed
- Add all of the ingredients in a blender and blend until completely smooth. If you need more ice to make it thicker, add more ice. Also, everyone has a different preference on sweetness, if it’s not sweet enough add a little more simple syrup. Serve in a glass with a cucumber slice.