A creamy, watermelon Piña Colada recipe served in beautiful watermelon bowls! This recipe is easy to make and perfect for summer party! Also try our classic pina colada and frozen pina colada recipes!
I’m going to apologize for putting this song in your head, but if you like Piña Coladas… you’ll love this Watermelon Piña Colada! It’s a perfectly sweetened, creamy, blended colada with watermelon, coconut rum, lime, banana rum, pineapple juice and, of course, coconut cream!
This delicious tropical cocktail recipe is also very easy to make since you simply toss it all in a blender and blend until smooth and then pour into a perfectly prepared watermelon bowl.
So if you’re hosting a pool party or tropical summer get together, this is the cocktail for you!
How to Make a Watermelon Piña Colada
- Canned Coconut Cream
- Coconut Rum
- Banana Rum
- Lime Juice
- Pineapple Juice
- Cut small watermelons in half and scoop out the watermelon. Place in a bowl to freeze over night.
- Save the watermelon shell/bowls and place in the freezer to serve the piña coladas in.
- Next, add all of the ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Then, pour into the watermelon bowls and serve with two straws!
How to Make Watermelon Bowls
It’s all about a charming presentation, so serve these Watermelon Piña Coladas in watermelon bowls!
Cut a small watermelon in half.
Then scoop out the watermelon, leaving about 1/2″ so you don’t go straight through the rind.
Freeze the scooped watermelon to use to make the Piña Coladas!
Virgin Pina Colada
Looking for a tropical cocktail without the booze? We got you covered! Try our virgin pina colada recipe!
More Frozen Cocktails You’ll Love!
How to Create a Cocktail Snow Cone Bar
More Rum Cocktails You’ll Love
Classic Three-Ingredient Daiquiri Recipe
Coconut Rum Pineapple Popsicles
Let us know if you make this delicious and fun watermelon Piña Colada recipe by leaving a comment and review below.
FOLLOW US on FACEBOOK, and PINTEREST to see more delicious recipes, cocktails, desserts, and parties!
WATERMELON PIÑA COLADAS
- 5 cups frozen watermelon
- 1/2 cup coconut cream from a can
- 1/2 cup coconut rum
- 1/4 cup banana rum
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- Cut small watermelons in half and scoop out the watermelon on to a cookie sheet to freeze over night.
- Save the watermelon shell/bowls (place in the freezeto serve the pina coladas.
- Add all of the ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into watermelon bowls and serve with two straws!
4 thoughts on “Watermelon Piña Coladas”
For the watermelon pina colada recipe, how much does the recipe make ?
I am looking to recreate it but am not putting it in the hollowed watermelons
THANK YOU x
It makes two in the watermelons, so you can probably get three in a glass!
This looks so delicious, but how would you adjust the recipe to make it non-alcoholic?