Try this fun way to serve mini margaritas in mini tequila bottles! It’s all about the presentation and these are very charming and easy to do!
I recently hosted a brunch for my girlfriends and I served my honeydew margarita in these mini tequila bottles. It was the perfect way to welcome guests with a few sips of a delicious cocktail upon arrival.
Everyone adored these and they’re a wonderful option for guests who just wanted a small cocktail, this was perfect!
How to Make Mini Margaritas
- Buy mini tequila bottles at a liquor store, like Bevmo. They are usually towards the front of the store.
- Empty them out in a glass jar, you will use this tequila to make a large batch of margaritas.
- Use a funnel to pour the margarita into the bottles.
- Cut paper straws in half to fit.
- For an extra touch, sprinkle a little salt on the rim.
Margarita Recipes You’ll Love!
There are several delicious recipes you can make! Here are a few of our favorites. Use any of these to fill your mini bottles!
Mini Tequila Bottle Shots
Since the tequila is already bottled in these cute glass bottles, add some salt around the rim, and a paper straw cut in half. Serve them on a tray with lime wedges and salt for the cutest tequila shot! Cheers to easy party ideas!
More Recipes You’ll Love!
Fruity Frozen Margaritas – Sugar and Charm
Blackberry Margarita Punch – Sugar and Charm
Yellow Grapefruit Margarita – Sugar and Charm
Salt Air – Sugar and Charm