Try this fun way to serve mini margaritas in mini tequila bottles! It’s all about the presentation and these are very charming and easy to do!
I recently hosted a brunch for my girlfriends and I served my honeydew margarita in these mini tequila bottles. It was the perfect way to welcome guests with a few sips of a delicious cocktail upon arrival. Everyone adored the mini margaritas and for guests who just wanted a small cocktail this was perfect!
How to Make Mini Margaritas
- Buy mini tequila bottles at a liquor store, like Bevmo. They are usually towards the front of the store.
- Empty them out in a glass jar, you will use this tequila to make a large batch of margaritas.
- Use a funnel to pour the margarita into the bottles.
- Cut paper straws in half to fit.
- For an extra touch, sprinkle a little salt on the rim.
Margarita Recipes You’ll Love!
There are several delicious recipes you can make! Here are a few of our favorites.
Mini Tequila Bottle Shots
Since the tequila is already bottled in these cute glass bottles, add some salt around the rim, and a paper straw cut in half. Serve them on a tray with lime wedges and salt for the cutest tequila shot! Cheers to easy party ideas!