This is the perfect summer cocktail and is so light and refreshing. If you can’t find the yellow grapefruit, the pink grapefruit will work too!
My friend came over the other day and brought me a bag full of yellow grapefruit. I’m usually a pink grapefruit kind of gal, but when I tasted it, I couldn’t believe how refreshing and delicious it was! So when life gives you yellow grapefruit… make a Yellow Grapefruit Margarita, right?!
- 1 cup fresh-squeezed grapefruit juice
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2.5 ounces tequila, blanco or reposado
- Add all of the ingredients into a cocktail shaker with ice and shake for 20 seconds.
- Salt the rim of your glasses, then strain the cocktail over ice.
- Garnish with a slice of grapefruit and enjoy that yummy goodness!