This Honeydew Margarita is pure perfection! The recipe is light and refreshing and has the perfect mix of honeydew, lime and, of course, tequila!! You have to make it with freshly juiced honeydew and I’ve been loving this juicer lately because it’s so small and easy to clean. I use it to make fresh juice a few times a week. Juicing honeydew is extremely easy too… I cut the rind off and then just push it through. A half of a honeydew makes more than enough for about 12 margaritas! So cheers to a delicious spring cocktail that will satisfy all your margarita needs!
- 2 ounces fresh juiced honeydew
- 1 ounce tequila
- 1 ounce fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1/2 ounce simple syrup
- 1/2 ounce Grand Marnier
- Using a juicer (this one is my fave!) juice ½ of a honeydew.
- Make a simple syrup (1 cup cane sugar and 1 cup watein a small saucepan and bring to a boil until sugar has dissolved. Then let it cool.
- In a cocktail shaker add all of the ingredients with ice and shake vigorously for 20 seconds or more.
- For a little chili spice add Tajin on the side of the glass or the rim.
- Stain the margarita in the glass over cubed ice.
- Garnish and enjoy!