How charming is this no-sew DIY mummy pillow?! Yes, no sewing! It’s effortless to make and adorable for Halloween! Perfect for a kid’s room during the month of October or to make a few to use as throw pillows in a living room. Just the right amount of spookiness, ha!
No Sew DIY Mummy Pillow
White fabric, preferably one that has texture and looks like a bandage
Black and white felt for the eyes
- Trace two circles from the felt — a larger one for the white and smaller for the black.
- Glue them together using fabric glue, then glue them to the pillow insert.
- Tear strips of fabric along the crosswise thread. They can be of different sizes.
- Position the fabric on the pillow, wrapping it from front to back. Then glue with a few dots of fabric glue.
- Do this over the entire pillow, leaving an opening for the eyes.