Giving the traditional collins cocktail recipe a fun holiday twist with a Rudolph version! This is made with a festive simple syrup and some cranberry juice!
I really like easy holiday cocktails that are effortless to make. This twist on a classic collins is fun and festive and has a beautiful pink color from real cranberry juice.
It also has 1 small cranberry to resemble Rudolph’s bright red nose! It’s really the perfect cocktail to make for a simple holiday gathering and you’ll only need a few ingredients.
How to Make a Rudulpoh Collins
- Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice
- Real Cranberry Juice
- Cinnamon Simple Syrup – Super easy to make!
- Club Soda
First, you’ll want to make the cinnamon simple syrup. This is super easy and can be made days before and stored in the refrigerator.
Check out our guide to making simple syrups for more tips!
After the simple syrup is made, grab a cocktail shaker and add in the gin, lemon juice, simple syrup and cranberry juice and shake really well with ice!
Stain the cocktail into 4 tall glasses and then top with soda water.
Next, add in 1 cranberry to each drink to resemble Rudolphs bright red nose!
We served these in festive pewter glassware from Williams Sonoma.
More Cocktail Recipes You’ll Love!
Red Moon Over Manhattan Cocktail
5 Best Gin and Tonic Recipes Ever
Cinnamon Pomegranate Margarita Recipe
You can also FOLLOW US on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, and PINTEREST to see more delicious recipes, cocktails, desserts, and parties!
Cinnamon Simple Syrup
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup water
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 6 ounces gin
- 4 ounces lemon juice
- 2 1/2 ounces cinnamon simple syrup
- 1 1/2 ounce cranberry juice, real, full cranberry juice with the deep red color
- soda water
Cinnamon Simple Syrup
- Combine water, sugar, and cinnamon sticks into a medium saucepan and simmer until sugar has melted.
- Let the mixture simmer for about 10 minutes then remove from heat and let it come to room temperature.
- Remove the cinnamon sticks and pour the syrup into a container to store it.
- In a cocktail shaker add gin, lemon juice, cranberry juice, and simple syrup with ice.
- Shake for 20 seconds then strain into 4 tall glasses filled with ice.
- Top with club soda (about 2-3 ounces per drink) and then garnish with one cranberry and a cinnamon stick.