This is an awesome and unique margarita called a Salt Air Margarita and we use
Salt Air Margarita
- 1 ¼ ounces fresh lime juice
- 1 ounce tequila
- 1 ¼ ounce triple sec
- Handful of ice
Salt Air topping
- 4 ounces water
- 2 ounces lime juice
- 1 ½ teaspoons Sucro you can buy it here
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Combine ice, tequila, triple sec and 1 ¼ of ounce lime juice in a cocktail shaker.
- Shake well for 20 seconds.
- Strain into a coupe or martini glass (I swear, it looks so pretty!).
- To make the Salt Air topping, combine water, 2 ounces of lime juice, Sucro and salt in a blender. Blend on high until bubbles form. Spoon mixture on top of the margarita.