A few weeks ago I went to a boozy and very fun margarita class with Casamigos Tequila. Although I was bummed I didn’t get to throw a few back with George Clooney (part owner of the brand), we did get to make a few different versions of margaritas. My favorite was the three ingredient coconut margarita! I loved it so much, I had to share it with you all! It was so simple to make, smooth and not too sweet. We also sprinkled a mixture of cinnamon and salt (yes, salt not sugar!) over the top, which added a unique twist! I highly recommend trying this simple Coconut Margarita recipe!!
Three Ingredient Coconut Margarita
- 2 ounces Casamigos Blanco Tequila
- 1 ounce Fresh Lime Juice
- 1 ounce Real Coconut Puree you can find this at Whole Foods. It has a condensed milk consistency
- Add all of the ingredients into a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake for at least 20 to 30 seconds. It’s important to shake long enough for the ice to dilute the ingredients.
- Strain over a over a large ice cube.
- Sprinkle a cinnamon and sugar mixture over the top.