Eden Passante hosts a charming holiday wreath making party that includes greenery, colorful flowers and sweets for guests to enjoy!
I absolutely love crafting around the holidays! From creating adorable gingerbread houses (okay let’s be honest, they always turn out a little messy!), to hosting a charming wreath making party… anything where I can relax and be creative just for fun is something I fully enjoy!
I really loved the idea of putting together this festive party since everyone loves a fresh holiday wreath to hang on the door and wreaths are a blast to make.
A wreath making party is a great excuse to get your friends and family together during the holidays and the perfect way to show your appreciation by hosting them for a fun afternoon with food and crafting. Gifts are great, but experiences and time together
Hosting A Wreath Making Party – Step By Step
- Send out personalized invites or e-vites. Make sure to give the invitees time to plan ahead.
- Pick a wreath theme i.e the flowers. You can also decorate your party area according to the theme.
- Offer up a brunch.
- Get creative with your wreaths and have fun!
Choose A Theme For Your Wreath Making Party
For the wreath theme, we decided to go with non-traditional colors. There were enough green and white flowers for anyone wanting a more traditional Christmas wreath, but we also added in pinks instead of red. I also enjoy mixing greens, so we added in a lot of eucalyptus and magnolia leaves as well!
An Easy Brunch For Your Wreath Making Party
We did a nice, but easy, brunch menu because brunch is one of my favorite meals for entertaining… probably because I really love a good slice of loaf cake, donuts and coffee anytime of day!
But really though, it’s an easy meal to create. All you need are quiche, donuts, salad, bundt cake and a delicious cocktail and you’ll have some very satisfied guests! Biggest advice, keep it simple and enjoy your own party!
Also, you can be super creative with your wreaths! If you want to keep it more simplified, buy a bunch of the grapevine wreaths and then have your guests add in flowers, greens, ornaments, etc. OR you can start from the wire and wire in your own greens too.
Whatever you think your guests would enjoy! It’s really about gathering, having fun and putting our creative minds to work! ‘Tis the season!!
How Can I Make My Christmas Wreath Last Longer?
The seasonal aspect of a Christmas wreath adds great beauty to the house or the place displayed. Here are a couple of ways you can make them last longer.
- A fresh Christmas wreath lasts longer when protected from direct sunlight, particularly in warm climates.
- A daily misting helps prolong an evergreen wreath’s life.
Top Tips For Your Wreath Making Party
- Make sure to send invites out well in advance, festive holidays are often busy times for most households, allow your invitees time to plan.
- Provide brunch, but keep it easy and simple.
- If you want to keep things even simpler, buy some basic wreaths and have your guests add the finishing touches.
Check Out These Other Great Christmas Entertaining Ideas
14 Christmas Entertaining Ideas by Taste
10 Christmas Entertaining Essentials by The Spruce
If you have tried this wreath making party, or any other party on my blog, then please rate it and let me know how it turned out in the comments below!