Surprise your party guests with this shimmering poison apple cocktail! It’s the perfect, simple cocktail for a Halloween party. Made using only 4 ingredients too!
Come fall, it’s all about fresh-pressed apple cider or apple juice. There are so many ways to use it, and one of our favorite ways is making delicious apple cocktails!
We call this one poison apple because it shimmers with a dash of edible brew glitter, creating a beautiful sparkling effect!
And now, to make this a poison-shimmering cocktail, you’ll need to buy brew glitter. Brew glitter comes in many colors and is a 100% edible, food-grade, vegan, and kosher shimmer you can add to your cocktail.
It’s similar to what bakers use when cake decorating, but for your cocktail!
Green Apple Vodka
We used green apple vodka to make this poisoned apple cocktail. It’s not overly sweet and goes really well with apple juice!
Using apple vodka rather than regular vodka is crucial in this recipe to really get a deep apple flavor. This cocktail taste like a fresh apple. It’s truly so good!
How to Make this Poison Apple Juice Cocktail
- Apple Cider or Apple Juice
- Apple Vodka
- Freshly Squeezed Lemon Juice
- Brew Glitter
- Add all of the ingredients into a cocktail shaker and shake with ice for 20 seconds.
- Strain into a glass and serve with a mini spoon so guests can mix the shimmer while they sip!
How to Properly Shake a Cocktail
One important part of the recipe is shaking, depending on the cocktail you’re making. For shaken cocktails, you’ll need a cocktail shaker filled 1/2 with ice.
Next, add in your cocktail ingredients and then shake vigorously for 20 seconds.
The ice needs to have time to melt and dilute the ingredients as well as chill the ingredients, so the cocktail is smooth going down.
So shake, shake, shake for 20 seconds for a well-blended cocktail!
Be sure to serve this shimmering poison apple cocktail at your next Halloween party!
It’s simple to make using only 4 ingredients, and it looks amazing with the edible glitter.
More Cocktails You’ll Love!
Let us know if you try our poison apple cocktail! We’d love to know what you think about this shimmery drink
Shimmering Poison Apple Cocktail
- 1 ounce apple vodka
- 2 ounces apple cider
- 1/2 ounce lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1/2 tsp brew glitter
- Add all of the ingredients into a cocktail shaker.
- Shake with ice for 20 seconds.
- Strain the cocktail into a glass with a few larger ice cubes.
- Serve with a mini spoon to stir the shimmer as you sip!
- Garnish with an apple slice.