If you’re looking for an easy party punch, try this Pineapple Orange Party Punch that is spiked with alcoholic ginger beer and spiced rum! It only has 5 simple ingredients plus fresh fruit to garnish, this punch is perfect for sipping by the pool!
This party punch screams summer and you will love how easy and flavorful this recipe is! It’s effortless and only takes a few minutes to make in one large punch bowl.
Flavored with delicious summer ingredients and a little spice to give it a kick. We’re all about easy and stress-free summer entertaining!
How to Make Pineapple Orange Party Punch
Table of Contents
- Add fresh orange juice and store-bought pineapple juice in a punch bowl.
- Add in the ginger beer and the spiced rum.
- Slice oranges, lemons, and pineapple to garnish the punch.
- Add ice and serve!
Crabbies Ginger Beer
For this party punch we use Crabbies Ginger Beer’s spiced orange flavor because it contains 4% alcohol. It’s carefully crafted and is steeped with ginger for over 6 weeks. It’s one of our favorite ginger beers and adds extra citrus flavor!
Note – You can use regular non-alcoholic ginger beer too.
Supplies to make a Summer Punch!
- Punch bowl – Love this one from Crate and Barrel.
- Ladle – We have this one from Crate and Barrel. It is very fragile though!
- Glasses – Any short glass will do! If you’re by the pool, try these shatterproof glasses.
- Pineapple tumblers – These are not a necessity but they are cute!
- Cutting board and knife to slice the fruit to garnish the punch.
How to Make this Orange and Pineapple Punch Non-Alcoholic
Turning this summer punch into a mocktail is easy! Just do the steps below to taste and you’ll have a refreshing party punch without the booze.
- To make this punch non-alcoholic use 5 bottles of regular ginger beer and leave out the spiced rum.
- Add another 1/2 cup of orange juice.
Good Punch Recipes for a Party
More Pineapple Cocktail Recipes
If you make this recipe, let us know by leaving a review and comment below! Also, tag us @sugarandcharm on social so we can see what you make!
Pineapple Orange Party Punch
- 12 ounces pineapple juice
- 22 ounces spiced orange Crabbies Alcoholic Ginger Beer
- 22 ounces Crabbies Original Alcoholic Ginger Beer
- 8 ounces orange juice
- 3/4 cup spiced rum
- 3 large oranges slices
- 3 lemons slices
- 1 medium pineapple sliced
- In a large punch bowl, add in all of the ingredients and stir.
- Store the punch in the refrigerator until it’s ready to serve.
- Add the ice about 10 minutes before serving the punch.