Grab a blanket and cozy for a holiday movie! This is a list of the best Thanksgiving movies to watch after feasting on the largest dinner of the year!
Thanksgiving movies are a tradition in our house. In the morning we watch the Macy’s Day Parade and after all of the food, drinks, and games it’s all about settling down with a movie. There is truly nothing better than a warm fire, a full belly, and cozy blankets while watching a festive holiday movie with the family.
From Thanksgiving movies to movies that give you all the fall feels. Here is a list of a few of our favorites to watch on Thanksgiving night.
The Best Thanksgiving Movies
- Turkey Hollow – Funny story, we actually did a collabortaiton with this movie when it came out in 2015. We made little treats that are still so cute to make with kids!
- Home for The Holidays
- Please Trains and Automobiles
- Charlie Brown Thanksgiving
- A Family Thanksgiving
- Sweet November
- What’s Cooking?
- Grumpy Old Men
- Son in Law
- Miracle on 34th Street
- An Old Fashioned Thanksgiving
- Dan in Real Life
Movies for All The Fall Feels
Although these are not technically holiday movies, they’re ones that give as all the fall feels!
- Step Mom
- The Blind Side
- You’ve Got Mail
- When Harry Met Sally
- Good Will Hunting
- Julie and Julia
- Remember the Titans
- The Holiday – Yes, a holiday a movie but we have watched this many times on Thanksgiving!
More Thanksgiving Ideas You’ll Love!
What is your favorite Thanksgiving movie? Tell us in the comments below!