- 3 slices cucumber, peeled and cut into 4
- 1 Large orange wedge, peel on
- 1 ounce fresh-squeezed lemon juice
- ¾ ounce gin
- 1½ ounces Pimm’s No. 1
- ¾ ounce simple syrup, melt ½ cup sugar, ½ cup water in a small sauce pan on the stove until the sugar is melted
- ginger ale to top off
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle the cucumber, orange wedge, lemon juice and simple syrup.
- Add in the gin and Pimm’s No. 1 and shake really well with ice for 20 seconds.
- Strain over a glass filled with ice and garnish with cucumbers, citrus fruit and edible flowers!!